Thursday, December 9, 2010

my busy days..my business my work my workdays my work places..


my busy days..my business 
my home my hometown my homework..
my best of times 



In the morning.. i went outside my room and wants to breath a fresh air of  DAWN.  


tHE COLDNESS of sanfranz at 5 am  has a that cool...

 my Travel going to Davao city Has some exciting nature scenery that amazes your soul in wonder.... if you are a nature lover of course...like this..the river of san teodoro bunawan

 passing through the Oil Palm lines of trees of trento  



 my favorite....

  
lunch time with my cousins at davao city..the URSOS - AMOREN CLAN. the grandchildren of  ALBINO..the brother of my LOLO amando

 i went home that night at sanfranz  and i treat the kidz with chocolates i bought from the mall..

  my mother concesa and my uncle alex...after our dinner at the house..
 my family at the sala... watching Immortal..whewww.. i dontknow whats immortal all about !!! i didnt see a television for almost 4 months now... i dont have time to see a tv in my life




back to my work on monday..at Gingoog city


on the way to cagayan de oro city...where i submit all my monthly reports..

  
at my office at CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
my busy days..my business 
my work my workdays my work places..
 my best of times 




TH

No comments:

Post a Comment